Having a website
Having started some new awesome website projects lately, I have been made aware of some business that are successful but do not have a good website or no website at all.
One prospect told me I am on Facebook and that is all I need. Maybe they are happy but a website is the heartbeat of your marketing campaign. It is where you have more than just a phone number it is where you tell a story through pictures and words. People are searching and you need to be found right.
Some Quick Reasons for a having a website:
1. 80 percent of all people look at the web before making a purchase. They are searching for what you have to offer.
2. It gives you a presence and says who you are. Don’t you want to be known as credible?
3. You know your competitors are there. Beat them at their own game.
4. A website is always open. When you are closed they can still see what you have to offer.
5. It is inexpensive. It cost 140.00 a year or less.
6. Change your marketing material and price immediately. No need to wait to mail it.
7. You will get references from happy customers. Word of mouth starts it then your web presence finishes it. You know you need one for this fact alone.
8. Your storefront can be your basement.